1 155 grams Century Tuna with Calamansi
2 80g pack Instant Pancit Canton
½ cup carrots cut into thin strips
1 cup shredded cabbage
- Cook pancit canton noodles according to packaging instructions. Do not add the seasoning yet. Drain noodles and set aside.
- Open Century Tuna with Calamansi can and drain. Reserve broth.
- In medium size skillet. Add broth, carrots, cabbage and tuna. Bring to a quick boil.
- Toss in cooked noodles into the skillet and add seasonings. Mix well until heated through.
- Transfer cooked tuna pancit canton into a serving platter. Serve hot.